I’ll be adding to this page over time. Listed here are either links to Ringwood Dogs partners or links to products and services that I or my my clients have been happy with. These might be for a dog product, a local vet or a dog groomer.
If you have a great recommendation and would like to share it please contact me by clicking on the Contact Me tab.
I look forward to meeting you and working with your dogs.
The links below are provided for information only
and are not intended to form the basis of any recommendation or view.
- Tamaruke, multi-generation Australian Labradoodles run by Charlotte McGrath is a family owned and operated breeder. Tamaruke have been breeding multi-generation Ladradoodles since 1996. It’s where one of my Ladradoole came from. When I lived in Hong Kong Charlotte arranged the delivery of my puppy from Australia to Hong Kong. Alternatively check out the Tamaruke Labradoodle Facebook page.
Find a Qualified IMDT Trainer
Winter fleece coats
- If you see your dog shivering when you take them out during the winter months, it maybe time to fit them with a fleece coat. The coats I recommend are from Equafleece. To see Poppy in her winter fleece see the Winter Walks post.
- Remember to check your dog’s paws when you arrive home if it’s icy outside – little balls of snow and ice can compact between the pads of your dog’s paws causing pain and discomfort – especially in long haired dogs. A foot soak in some warm water is the best way to get these out. Happy Walking!
Dorset for dogs
- Ringwood Dogs is featured on the Parkdean Holidays website – Dorset for Dogs.
- Parkdean Holidays is a UK focused self-catering Holiday Park operator with 24 Holiday Parks; fifteen in the South West of England, six in Scotland, two in South Wales and one in Norfolk.