Ringwood Dogs, Ashley Heath is a dog care service founded by dog trainer Isabelle Adams-Papé to provide dog owners in Dorset, Hampshire and the New Forest with: Dog and Puppy Obedience Training, Puppy Socialisation Training Courses, Group Dog Classes, Puppy Pre-Vaccination Home Visits and Dog sitting including: Dog Day Care and Home Dog Boarding.
|Doodle Day Care:|| |
| Weekday Daycare - 9.00am-5.00pm||£25 per day for 1 dog|
| Weekend Daycare - 9.00am-5.00pm||£30 per day for 1 dog|
| Weekday Daycare - 9.00am-5.00pm||£50 per day for 2 dogs|
| Weekend Daycare - 9.00am-5.00pm||£60 per day for 2 dogs|
| Puppy (under 12 mths) Daycare||£30 per day for 1 puppy|
| Puppy (under 12 mths) Weekend Daycare||£35 per day for 1 puppy|
|Doodle Boarding:|| |
| For one dog||£30 per day/night|
| For two dogs from the same family||£55 per day/night|
| Puppy (under 12 mths) Boarding||£35 per day/night|
|Dog Training:|| |
| Initial one to one Assessment & Training Session||£65 first visit|
| Subsequent one to one Follow Up Training Sessions||£50 subsequent visits|
| Telephone Consultation||£30 for up to one hour|
|Group Classes & The Ringwood Dogs Puppy Course Booklet:|| |
| Puppy Manners Course - Four/Six week course||Price dependant upon course (please enquire)|
| Ringwood Dogs Training Club - Weekly Classes||£75 per block of six|
| The Ringwood Dogs Puppy Course Booklet||£15 for The Booklet|
Important Notes for Boarding/Daycare
- Social Distancing Policies and Procedures are in place.
- Bank Holidays, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday will be charged double time.
- Full price is charged for day of drop off regardless of time.
- Full price is charged for day of pick up if collected after 10.00am.
- A £50 non-refundable Holding Fee is required at the time of booking.
- Full payment is required one week before boarding commences.
- All Doodles need to attend a trial day before joining us for boarding or daycare.
- All Doodles must be fully vaccinated.
- Puppies under the age of 12 months of age are placed onto the puppy fee structure. Once they reach 12 months they will be assessed whether they can be moved onto the adult fee structure.
- We cannot accept dogs who show aggression towards other dogs or people.