If you have chosen your puppy and want to be fully prepared for their arrival or if you have found yourself trapped at home with a boisterous puppy and are feeling a little overwhelmed because you cannot attend group puppy course straight away – then this online puppy course maybe perfect for you.
There are many reasons why owners choose an online course. Some owners cannot attend group puppy classes due to their work shifts or some puppies have not completed their vaccination course needed to socialise with other puppies due to illness or timing and what to get started with training whilst they wait for a course. And some owners have spent ages selecting their puppy and want the best advice on puppy proofing their home, information on how to settle the puppy once home, feeding and equipment etc. Lastly, some owners are social-distancing for medical reasons and have decided to avoid group classes for the time being.
We understand just how important it is to know you are doing the right thing for your puppy and we also understand that getting a puppy is very exciting but also rather overwhelming! It is such a critical period for your puppy and the worry about getting it wrong can be a cause of stress for you and your family. If you are wondering about what you can do with your puppy the Online Puppy Socialisation Course will show you how to:
- Prepare your home for your puppy’s arrival – even if they have already arrived!
- Advice on feeding, equipment and toys.
- Stop your puppy from biting and nipping.
- Stop your puppy from chewing illegal items.
- Toilet train your puppy now.
- Socialise your puppy when social distancing is currently in place.
- Teach your puppy some essential commands – focus to name, sit, down, recall and loose leash walking.
- Exclusive invitation to the private Ringwood Dogs Training Club Facebook group for tips, info, training, games and exclusive offers!
Ringwood Dogs offers an amazing 20 page online course for puppy owners whether you already have your puppy or are just about to get one. Get in touch if you need help.