Ringwood dogs offers a full or half day dog day care / dog minding for your dogs, should you need it regularly or on a one off basis due to a family day out or an important event that takes you away all day.
Ringwood Dogs also offers a dog visiting service should you need it regularly or on a one off basis due to work or an event that takes you away all day.
Isabelle will collect your dog in the morning and bring him/her back home to spend the day with her family and dogs. Your dog will be fed and watered, exercised, trained and played with until it’s time to go home.
A typical full day care routine at Ringwood Dogs would be:
- 9.00am-10.00am. Your dog collected and brought back to my home.
- 10.30am. A long 1.5hrs walk in the Country Park or New Forest.
- 12.00pm. Back home for a late breakfast/lunch (I usually feed dogs after their walk to prevent twisted gut and strengthen their recall with tasty treats on a hungry tummy!)
- 12.30pm. Downtime – your dog has access to a huge back garden at all times.
- 3.30pm. Another afternoon walk or fun energetic games in the garden to burn off that energy before going home.
- 4.00pm-5.00pm. Your dog will be delivered back home physically and mentally relaxed to await your arrival.
The routine for half day doggie day care is adjusted accordingly – please contact me for details.
Whilst you are away, photos and updates are sent of what your dog is getting up to during his or her busy day with me! I find this helps ease the guilt and worry many owners experience when they leave their dog behind to go to work or on their day out, which offers you peace of mind that everything is OK!
Due to the safety of my own dogs and family, I can only accept dogs for day care who have attended a trial daycare day with me and my dogs beforehand and have been introduced to the home, so that I can be sure their personalities will be compatible within my home environment and my other daycare dogs.
I cannot accommodate un-neutered males or bitches in season. Certain breeds will be assessed on application and all dogs must be well socialised, friendly with other dogs and comfortable in the presence of older children (no pre-school children are at my home).
All keys entrusted in my care will be coded and locked away in a secure place. At Ringwood Dogs, I take your home security very seriously. Your home will be treated with respect and privacy at all times.
To make an appointment or find out more information about Ringwood Dogs, Ashley Heath on the Hampshire and Dorset border, please contact Isabelle Adams-Papé by clicking on the Contact Me tab.
I look forward to meeting you and working with your dogs.